Marving

So its been awhile since I last posted I know, I just did not have much to say. Well no I'm lieing I had alot to say but who really has the time to write on blogs nowadays. My clock has more than 24 hours, I consider it to be 36 hours. That being said I feel like venting today an the thing I want to vent about is women. I think I should justify the attitudes of women around the world because we do have valid reasons as to why we are so crazy. Lets dig a little deeper shall we. We all know that women speak a different language, if you don't know by now that "no" means "yes", and "I don't know: truly means "I know" then your the one in the different planet buddy. Its such a simple language and we are not so hard to please, buy us something nice maybe a little jewellery and we'll smile throughout the day. You want us to stop nagging well then say something sweet, preferrably off a shakespear play (depending on how lucky you are). And if you don't think the sweet things are the truth well then say it anyways, lieing is never good but lieing to a women will get you places. Fellas that use these tactics are smart an know what their doing so moral of the day........

buy things, read shakespear and lie...


Marving
imaan49

2 comments:

q said...

hmm, im not sure how i feel about that advice. It's...a bit off.

i'll think on it some more and get back you...

Anonymous said...

that advice is for men, not women