Damn you Change!!

I've always was an enemy of change we don't get along, and up until now we still dont see eye to eye. Alot of the times change secretly creeps up on me when I least suspect it, i'm never ready for it even after knowing his evil schemes. I feel like everything was "so yesterday", and it was just yesterday when so and so used to come by every week, and just yesterday when i would babysit my baby cousin...I wish he were still a baby.... and just yesterday i was in saudi planning for my brothers wedding. I'm wishing it were yesterday, because yesterday and the yesterdays before i actually remember the good times, less worries and stress and NO MONEY ISSUES!!. This is a message for change, if your behind me, please let me know so this time I can mentally prepare myself for whats to come.



imaan49

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Change is good..A new chapter means a flood of new people and experiences. It won't be long until u look back and say "wow..those were the days"..Hopefully every chapter revisited will spark the same emotion.

The antidote said...

I just need some getting used to, and before you know it i'll laugh about it, its just not humorous to me at the moment though lool (so ok fine i managed to do one lol)

Anonymous said...

change is really good, sometimes, but it depends on what kinda of change your talking about, unless your post has a hidden meaning and your being extremely vague than thats a different story

The antidote said...

anony-no this time its not vague, I was too lazy to actually type time specific events, and still lazy to do so but yea...lool so no hidden meanings