GRAB AND GO

I had a very enlightening discussion with a friend of mine recently which provoked some thought in my brain. That doesn’t happen too often so I felt the need to share it or for lack of better words express myself. “There are very few man left, so you got to keep what you have and if you don’t have one you better settle for less” is something similar to what my friend blabbered. I obviously can’t remember the exact wording of that because I clearly have a life but I think you get the point of what I’m saying. I actually don’t believe it’s come to the stage where a girl must grab and go. I mean it’s a long life commitment at the end of the day, not a pair of shoes you’re planning on buying. No refund no exchange. Besides if you think about it, even if the men are decreasing in size you still must fret because if your not wife number 1, just behave yourself and you could be wife number 2. Being wife number two also has its benefits, or so I’ve told myself. Having wife two status, means that wife 1 wasn’t cutting it, so he had to get himself another 1. What I also noticed is that divorced single mothers are very high in demand. Maybe that’s the route we should all be taking ladies, hook the bait, get pregnant and ditch him so you can find that price charming of yours. Let’s examine the benefits of this; she gets money from the government for that kid, she is probably now on welfare plus government house as well, and she isn’t really expecting much. What exactly does that translate to, it’s a free living expense.. GET ON IT… don’t settle for more settle for less ladies


Reality101

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now, Thats really mean ... :))

Maryam

Anonymous said...

ahahaha u did not just say that lol settle for less wow

but hmmm i settled...actually havent setteled but damn 5 months is commitment to me!

only problem is the man is like 2 inches taller then me...ughh...other then that i've never met a more wonderful man...


ughh the height tho!!!

poetic muslim said...

what !!??? no way ! I am planning on a divorce and no its not great being on the welfare system , is not great and gives a bad image to islam .

www.confusedaboutlife.wordpress.com

Anonymous said...

no comment lool

Mina said...

Lol
settle for less, is dat the new moto...dats jokes!!!

Anonymous said...

coming from a man... I LOVE IT...IM SKIPPING WOMEN NUMBER ONE AND IMA FILL THE WOMEN NUMBER TWO SPOT....BLESS

The antidote said...

LOL..
Hey, people for all of you who think i was being serious, i was not.. i'm a sarcastic writer who enjoys talking nonesense at times.I know being divorced isnt easy i'm just teasing.....

Lighten up folks

Infoguide... that wasnt meant to be mean... it was a joke, no hard feelings

Idil.. 5 months..loool how cute, long enough to know the person short enough to still like them

poetic muslim... i hear what your saying but your half way to getting mister right

mister boss man.. thats just funny..