REALITY

Today is Tuesday April 22 and a mighty beautiful day outside. The sun is shining bright and the breeze is refreshing. I haven't actually stepped outside as of yet and i clearly don't intend to until the sun disappears and is nowhere to be found. The sun is nice to look at from afar but when you're wearing black and you are covered from head to toe let's just say you prefer the indoors, air condition is also a plus. I mean i don't have to wear black but its my preference because its slimming duh... no i just like it because its convenient non flashy and well i can wear just about any color headscarf to match it.... Moving along i had a wonderful night last night, minus the fact i forget to say i love you to my significant other, or wait do i even have a significan other but besides that it was dandy. I was rudely awakened by my brat of a sister who needed to be fed which put an abrupt halt to my dream. I finally set a date for my wedding, its Jan 29 of 2010 and yes you are all invited everyone of you. Sad part is my partner in crime doesn't know about it.....On that note i just wanted to add .....One of my biggest pet peeves is people who don't practice what they preach, i know its kinda random but i shall elaborate a bit more with my next post... ta ta FOR NOW

and this is reality101 signing off

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How random was that, we should change the name of the title to random inchoherence

Anonymous said...

That was one hell of a random post but hella funny

Anonymous said...

IM YOUR BIGGEST FAN!!!! torontonian heart throb indeed

Anonymous said...

I had a sickness for something refreshing....The Antidote is exactly what the I Needed..